We will collect, use, and manage personal information appropriately on the Integrated Drone Flight Control System API Website ("Website") as follows and make every effort so that you can use this Website with confidence.
1. Basic premise
PwC Consulting LLC, the administrator of the Integrated Drone Flight Control System API Website ("Website Administrator"), collects your information when you use this Website to the extent necessary for smooth operation of the services provided on this Website. The collected information will be handled appropriately within the scope necessary for the purposes of use.
2. Purposes of use
Your personal information will be used only for the purposes set forth below.
(1) To provide Integrated Drone Flight Control System API services.
(2) To answer questions regarding the Integrated Drone Flight Control System API.
(3) To examine and analyze the usage of Integrated Drone Flight Control System API services.
(4) To provide information related to the Drones and Robots for Ecologically Sustainable Societies (DRESS) project ("Project"), including invitations to events, seminars, and demonstration tests.
(5) To support the R&D of this Project.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties log
A. The acquired personal information will be provided to companies that provide Integrated Drone Flight Control System API services, within the scope necessary for the purposes of use stipulated in "2. Purposes of Use" for the smooth operation of services.
The information will be provided to NEC Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., and Zenrin Co., Ltd.
Personal information to be provided is company/organization names, departments, addresses, personal names, email addresses, phone numbers, and inquiries.
B. The Website Administrator will not provide personal information acquired to any third party not prescribed in the previous paragraph, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, unauthorized access, or threats and other unlawful acts, or for other special reasons. However, statistical information regarding access to the Website or information on users' attributes etc. may be made public.
4. Disclosure, correction, and deletion
If there is a request to disclose, correct, or delete personal information, we will follow up on the request as swiftly as possible, after verifying the identity of the person making the request. This, however, does not apply if the Website Administrator is not obligated to disclose information under applicable personal information protection laws and other laws.
5. Scope of application